BUY 1P-LSD FOR SALE
BUY 1P-LSD FOR SALE or 1-propionyl-lysergic acid diethylamide is a psychedelic drug of the class that is a derivative and functional analogue of LSD and a homologue of ALD-52. It has been sold online as a designer drug since 2015. It modifies the LSD molecule by adding a propionyl group to the nitrogen molecule of LSD’s indole.
The original synthesis date of 1P LSD is not known. Reports of LSD Blotter use first surfaced in 2015 subsequent to its appearance on the online research chemical market. It was marketed as a legal alternative to LSD alongside novel lysergamides like ALD-52, ETH-LAD.
In mice, 1P-LSD produces LSD-like effects with 38% the potency of LSD and it is therefore classed as a serotonergic hallucinogen. However, 1P-LSD itself is unable to bind to the serotenergic 5-HT2A receptors. But since LSD is detected when 1P-LSD is incubated in human serum may act, at least in part, as a prodrug for LSD. …….. …………………………………. …………
History and culture
1P LSD first appeared on the online research chemical market in January 2015. Although it was likely discovered in an academic setting, it is unknown who first synthesized 1P-LSD, as the substance does not appear in any academic literature pre-dating its arrival on the research chemical market. Interestingly, the future usage of 1-akylated lysergamide derivatives as a means to bypass controlled substance laws banning LSD as a precursor was foreseen in a DEA report from 1988:
“ …a reduction in hallucinogenic activity may become acceptable to the U.S. clandestine chemist when he notes that lysergic acid amide is listed as substance in the CFR; therefore, structurally similar substances of this compound are exempted from the CsA amendment. A lucid argument can then be made that lysergic acid N,N-dimethylamide is derived from lysergic acid amide rather than LSD. Carrying this theme to the next logical step one would then assume that the 1-alkyl and 1-acyl derivatives of the N,N-dimethyl isomer would also not be controlled by the CsA amendment.
- Stimulation – 1P-LSD is usually regarded as very energetic and stimulating without being forced. For example, when taken in any environment it will usually encourage physical activities such as running, walking, climbing or dancing. In comparison, other more commonly used psychedelics such as psilocybin which are generally sedating and relaxed.
- Spontaneous bodily sensations – The “body high” of 1P-LSD can be characterized as proportionally very intense in comparison to its accompanying visual and cognitive effects. It behaves as a euphoric, fast-moving, sharp and location-specific tingling sensation. For some, it is manifested spontaneously at different, unpredictable points throughout the trip, but for most, it maintains a steady presence that rises with the onset and hits its limit once the peak has been reached. At moderate to high doses of 1P-LSD, this sensation often approaches its highest level and can become so overwhelming that people may find themselves debilitated with pleasurable sensations.
- Physical euphoria – It should be noted that this effect is not as reliably induceable as it is with substances like stimulants or entactogens, and can just as easily manifest as extreme physical discomfort without any apparent reason.
- Tactile enhancement – Feelings of enhanced tactile sensations are consistently present at moderate levels throughout most 1P-LSD experiences. If level 8A geometry is reached, an intense sensation of suddenly becoming aware of and being able to feel every single nerve ending across a person’s entire body all at once is consistently present.
- Stamina enhancement – This is generally mild in comparison to the stamina enhancement produced by traditional stimulants.
- Appetite suppression
- Bodily control enhancement
- Difficulty urinating
- Analysis enhancement – This effect is consistent in its manifestation and introspection dominant.
- Anxiety & Paranoia – This effect is not as common at low to moderate doses and is less likely to occur when the basic rules of set and setting are taken into account. It should be noted that this inconsistently induced effect is seemingly more likely to manifest when used with cannabis. This combination should be used with extreme caution if one is not experienced with psychedelics, meaning that the user should adequately pace themselves with a fraction of their usual amount. It is commonly reported that psychedelics can to a certain extent counteract some of the perceived mental cloudiness or intoxicating effects of THC causing the user to in turn use more cannabis than is needed which can often lead to an overwhelmingly anxious headspace or a “bad trip”.
- Conceptual thinking
- Creativity enhancement
- Emotion enhancement
- Novelty enhancement
- Personal bias suppression
- Personal meaning enhancement
1P-LSD has no known toxic dose. However, higher doses increase the risk of adverse psychological reactions. These reactions include anxiety, delusions, panic attacks and, more rarely, seizures. Medical attention is usually not needed except in the case of severe psychotic episodes or the ingestion of fake acid (such as 25i-NBOMe or DOB). Administration of benzodiazepines or antipsychotics can help to relieve the acute negative cognitive effects of 1P-LSD.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dependence and abuse potential
Although no formal studies have been conducted, it is assumed that like LSD itself, 1P-LSD is non-addictive with a low abuse potential. There are no literature reports of successful attempts to train animals to self-administer LSD — an animal model predictive of abuse liability — indicating that it does not have the necessary pharmacology to either initiate or maintain dependence. Likewise, there is virtually no withdrawal syndrome when chronic use of LSD is stopped. It is assumed that 1P-LSD shares these properties with LSD.
Tolerance to the effects of 1P-LSD is built almost immediately after ingestion. After that, it takes about 5-7 days for the tolerance to be reduced to half and 14 days to be back at baseline (in the absence of further consumption). 1P-LSD produces cross-tolerance with all psychedelics, meaning that after the use of 1P-LSD they will have a reduced effect.